Nathan's Corner: Starting A Business With No Capital
Dream up an idea that lets you work in your field, area of experience or passion.
For example, if you have a background in writing and editing, create a website where people can get their articles written and edited. Or, if you're a graphic designer and like working with photos, then create a photo-editing app.
The next step is to find out what skills you need to build your product.
Do some research online, talk to friends and ask them if they know anyone who can help you out. If not, try posting on Facebook or Twitter asking for advice from others who may be able to give it to you for free!
- Time is money so to save you time we created the rest in a checklist format.
- Pick a catchy name for your business.
- Establish a customer base, even if it is just a few people who will provide testimonials.
- Set up a separate bank account for your business.
- Find ways to market your business without spending money, including social media and networking.
- Conduct all of your business virtually - don't rent an office until you have to.
- Look into the possibility of working from home.
- Leverage technology to cut costs and run more efficiently.
- Don't give up!
You can start a business without spending a lot of money and can do so by using the internet, your expertise and virtual resources. Just remember, the idea is always the easiest part.
Founder and Director Fitness Cartel Health Clubs