Have you registered?
Have you registered to use our booking system? You will need to register with the email you have on your account at the gym. There are 3 ways for you to register:
- Register via the link sent to you when you join the gym from MyWellness
- Go to www.mywellness.com and click the link to “Create New Account”
- Download the “FitnessCartelAustralia” App and “Create mywellness account”
Are you in the right place to book?
There are 2 ways to book into Classes. Make sure you’re using one of the below. For most people, it’s easiest to use the App. You can book Classes from 7 days in advance, to 10 minutes before the Class starts.
- Open the “FitnessCartelAustralia” App and select Class Timetable. Select the day and Class you’d like to book
- 1. ASPLEY - Go to https://widgets.mywellness.com/facility/ac1956760 to view and book Classes. 2. ALBION PARK - Go to https://widgets.mywellness.com/facility/ac2124697 to view and book Classes. 3. OXLEY - Go to https://widgets.mywellness.com/facility/ac2069910
Are you logged in?
Check that you have signed into your account. Try logging out and logging in using the email on your membership account.
Did you register for mywellness before Fitness Cartel began using the “FitnessCartelAustralia” App?
It’s possible that if you created an account prior to this new booking system, you may have two accounts. Try deleting both accounts and then using one of the above 3 ways, re-register yourself.
Is your email correct?
Please make sure the email you are registered with is the same email you use for your membership at the gym. If you are using a different email, you will not be able to book.
What does the “Waitlist” for Classes mean?
When a Class has reached capacity for bookings, you will be able to add yourself to the waitlist for the Class. If a spot becomes available, you will be notified by a push notification.
Being added to a Class from the “Waitlist”.
When a spot becomes available for the Class, everyone on the Waitlist will be notified by a push notification. It’s first in, best dressed. Make sure your push notifications are turned on for the App. Don’t worry, we won’t be spamming you.
I have followed all of the above but there is still a Padlock on every class?
When trying to book, and there is a padlock on every class, it may be because you have been blocked from booking for 7 days. This is automatically done after 3 missed Classes. You are welcome to attend the gym and join a Class if there are spots available, you just won’t be able to book in online.
If you beleive this has been done in error, please fill out the form below to speak with our Support team.